The School of Primary Education was founded in 1983, pursuant to the Presidential Decree 320/83, but opened its doors for the first time in autumn 1986. The School of Primary Education forms part of the Faculty of Education, along with the School of Early Childhood Education.
The School of Primary Education offers:
- BA Honours degree, after the completion of eight semesters of study
- PhD degree in Education Sciences.
The School of Primary Education consists of three departments:
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Science and New Technologies
- Education and Social Exclusion