Public Relations Department
Key responsibilities of the Public Relations Department include:
- Organizing and promoting the official ceremonies and various events held by the Rector’s Office of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Organizing opening and foundation ceremonies.
- Organizing honorary awards ceremonies.
- Tending the Ceremony Hall when graduation ceremonies, concerts, conferences and other events of the Schools of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki take place.
- Updating the etiquette and rules, and keeping the staff archive up to date.
- Managing and updating the main website of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Electronically recording events, conferences, tender processes, calls for proposals, etc., of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Compiling, typesetting – using a computer – and distributing monthly a handout with regards to the events held at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Organizing and managing a room where university caps and gowns are kept.