Department of European Educational Programmes
Some of the key responsibilities of the Department include:
- Promoting bilateral agreements between the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and other institutions within the framework of European educational programmes: Erasmus+, Erasmus+ International, Erasmus MUNDUS (for Studies & Traineeship, mobility of Academic and Administrative Staff).
- Drafting and implementing agreements with other universities and organisations abroad within the framework of European Educational Programmes, managing financial resources, as well as submitting final reports to official bodies like the European Commission and the National Agency-IKY
- Applying the principles of the Erasmus University Charter (EUC); and implementing the European Credit Transfer & Accumulation System (ECTS) as well as the Diploma Supplement (DS). Furthermore, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is awarded with the DS Label (2012-2015).
- Cooperating with European and International universities with regard to all mobilities, as well as welcoming and assisting (incoming and outgoing) academic and administrative staff, as well as students.
- Providing all interested members of the university community with information about European Educational Programmes, creating and editing brochures, posters and other informative material for the promotion of the above mentioned programmes
- Organizing events and informative sessions for incoming and outgoing mobility students
Go to: International