Library and Information Centre
The Library and Information Centre of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is an independent university unit which consists of the Central Library and its branches (Specialised Academic Libraries and Departmental Libraries). The Library and Information Centre supports teaching and research activities carried out at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
To this end, the collections are organized and located in accordance with the classification and call number system, and the services provided are well coordinated. By consulting the Library website you can:
- Search for information sources,
- Browse yourself through the Collections of rare and old material of the Library,
- Find out information about the Services provided,
- Get ‘Research Help’,
- Find out information about the structure and personnel of the AUTh Library and Information Centre,
- Ask a librarian!, for any research questions you might have, or if you cannot find what you are searching for.
You can find out the Library news through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Scoop.it.
The Library of Medicine is housed in the central library since May 2011.
The Supervisory Committee of the University Library is responsible for issues regarding the unhampered and effective operation of the AUTh Library, as well as for submitting relevant proposals to the Rector’s Office.