Quality Assurance Unit
The role of the Quality Assurance Unit – MODIP of Greek HEIs (according to article 14 of statute Greek law nr 4009/2011) can be summarized in the following points:
- Development of policies, strategies and processes to improve the Institution
- Organization, function and improvement of the quality assurance system
- Coordination and support of the evaluation processes of units
- Support of the processes for external evaluation and certification of the Programmes of Studies
MODIP – AUTh wishes to continue our university’s tradition, as a pioneer and a distinguished institution among Greek and many other foreign universities, on all levels: education, research, culture and connection with society.
MODIP’s aims are:
- To improve the quality of the educational and research work.
- To improve the quality of the processes and services of AUTh – primarily towards students, but also towards the personnel, the regular faculty members, the administrative personnel, etc.
- To improve the quality of working and living conditions at AUTh.
- To present the work conducted at AUTh, to the society and political leadership, but also to the international academic community.
The Quality Assurance System of AUTh, (the information system of MODIP or MODIP-Project as it is frequently being called) contributes effectively towards this direction.