+30 2310 996751, 991313, 991319
Key responsibilities of the Public Relations Department include:
- Promotion of the University through the development of relationships with organizations, institutes and services.
- Highlights and communicate the activities of the Institution
- Organizing and promoting the official ceremonies, celebrations and various events held by the Rector’s Office of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Organizing opening and foundation ceremonies.
- Organizing honorary awards ceremonies.
- Communication and collaboration with city agencies for actions, events, co-organization with the university community.
- Contribution to the organization of conferences, events, actions at the university
- Edits University’s Brochures, Info Booklet -digital and printed
- Tending the Ceremony Hall when graduation ceremonies, concerts, conferences and other events of the Schools of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki take place.
- Updating the etiquette and rules, and keeping the staff archive up to date.
- Managing and updating the main website of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Electronically recording events, conferences, tender processes, calls for proposals, etc., of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Organizing and managing a room where university caps and gowns are kept.