The facilities of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki are located in the main campus and in the area of Thermi. Some educational and administrative facilities are located off campus for practical and operational reasons. A number of these facilities are located outside the city of Thessaloniki or even in other cities.
The main campus is located in the centre of the city of Thessaloniki, and covers an area of about 33.4 hectares.
The School of Visual and Applied Arts and the School of Music Studies of the Faculty of Fine Arts, as well as the School of Physical Education and Sports Sciences are housed in facilities located in Thermi which cover about 21.3 hectares.
The School of Physical Education and Sports Sciences (in Serres) is located in the area of Agios Ioannis, whereas the School of Urban-Regional Planning and Development Engineering is located in Veroia.
Some of the facilities off campus are:
- the clinics of the School of Veterinary Medicine (located near the new railway station, in 11 Stavrou Voutira str.)
- the university farm (it covers an area of 188.57 hectares and it is located near “Macedonia” Airport, 12km from the city centre)
- the facilities of the Faculty of Forestry and Natural Environment located in Foinikas, Thessaloniki, where the Wildlife Museum and the Forest Botanic Garden are housed
- the archaeological excavations [in Vergina, Dion, Pella, Philippoi (Kavala), Karabournaki, and Toumba (Thessaloniki)]
- the Centre for Byzantine Research (in 36 Vas. Olgas str.)
- the Teloglion Foundation of Art (in 159A Agiou Dimitriou str.) and the Seismological Station (in 43 Vizoukidis str., in the area of 40 Ekklisies)
- the Mount Olympus Meteorological Stations
- the University camp of Kalandra and
- the University Forest Reserves in Pertouli, on the Pindos mountain range, and in Taxiarchis, located in Vrasta (Chalkidiki),
which serve the research and practice needs of the students of the Faculty of Forestry and Natural Environment.
The educational and administrative facilities of the university are marked on the Aristotle University map.