+30 2310997483, 995174
The School of French Language and Literature aims to promote research and teaching in the field of French language, literature and translation, as well as provide students with the tools necessary for research at a more advanced level.
The School of French opened its doors in autumn 1954 and was one of the schools of the Institute of Foreign Languages and Literatures which was annexed to the Faculty of Philosophy. In 1982, pursuant to the 1268 Reform Bill, the School of French was granted autonomous status equal to that of the other Schools in the Faculty of Philosophy.
The School of French is one of the two main institutions in Greece dedicated to educating and training teachers of French, qualifying them for employment in education and other related fields of specialization in the public and private sector.
Secretariat: Evangelia Tsimplouli
Τηλ. Επικοινωνίας: +30 2310 995174