+30 2310995246, 995232, 995260, 995244
The School of Philology is one of the eight schools of the Faculty of Philosophy and consists of three departments:
- the Department of Classics
- the Department of Medieval and Modern Greek Studies (MMGS) and
- the Department of Linguistics.
The School of Philology offers:
- BA Honours degree in Philology, with a specialization in (a) Classics, (b) Medieval and Modern Greek Studies, and (c) Linguistics, upon completion of eight semesters of study
- MA degree, upon completion of four semesters of study, and PhD degree, upon completion of six semesters of study, as part of its graduate studies programme.
Secretariat: Georgios Poulios
Τηλ. Επικοινωνίας: +30 2310 995232, 995233, 995246, 995244, 995260