The “AUTh Student Practice” Programme is implemented within the framework provided by the Operational Programme “Education and Lifelong Learning,” and co-funded by the European Union (European Social Fund) and national resources.
The students who participate in the Programme benefit in the following ways:
- They familiarize themselves with the work environment, and they are offered the opportunity to fulfill tasks that are directly related to their field of study,
- They get acquainted with market trends and the skills required,
- They are given the opportunity to demonstrate and put into practice the skills and knowledge they have acquired during their studies,
- They begin to acclimate to the work environment and receive information necessary for them to choose wisely what is best for themselves both at a personal and professional level.
General information about the AUTh Student Practice Programme:
- The programme provides students with training for a specific period of time, ranging from one (1) to four (4) months, in private and civil services that provide internship placements.
- The programme provides for the payment of the wages of the interns, as well as for their monthly insurance contributions, covering health and accident compensation costs.
- The students of the Faculties/Schools of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki who participate in the programme can do their internship locally, in the city of Thessaloniki, or in any other city in Greece. It needs to be noted that accommodation costs are not covered.
- Undergraduate students from the 23 Faculties/Schools of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki which take part in the “Student Practice Programme” are entitled to participate in the programme, provided they are in the last year of their studies and have acquired adequate knowledge to meet the demands of the internship. Each Faculty/School sets additional criteria for selecting students who will participate in the programme.
Faculty member in charge of the programme:
Antonis Koronaios, Associate Professor at the School of Geology,
Τ: +30 2310 998515, Ε: email@example.com
Iakovos Dallas: ICT counsellor, Τ: +30 2310997187, Ε: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vasso Papageorgiou: Contact counsellor, Τ: +30 2310 997136, Ε: email@example.com
Address: Student Practice Office,
Administration Building, 1st floor,
University Campus, 54124 Thessaloniki,
Opening hours: Monday–Friday, 9.00am– 14.00pm.
Τ: +30 2310 997136 & 998810, F: +30 2310 997067
Go to: International